HOW TO BRING OUT YOUR NATURAL BEAUTY AT 50, 60, 70 AND BEYOND
1. Do not use powders. Cream-based eye and face creams on your face show fewer wrinkles.
Powders add texture to skin that already has developed fine lines.
2. Lipsticks that look more natural to your lip color. You can find a tone that of lipstick that matches your inner lip or gums.
3. Eyes shape your face. Women lose the shape of eyebrows after 50. Enhance with brow color.
4. Eyeshadows tend to enhance your crease and wrinkles, Try not to wear too not wear any eye shadow poweder at all. Mascara or flash eyelashes are you new friends .
5. If you have an uneven skin tone, try to find a lightweight foundation to even out your tone. Finding the right shade of foundation is important. If you have really nice skin a tinted Moisturizer with sunscreen can work..
You should be able to simplify your makeup routine with just a few essentials that allow you to look your best.
Less is more.